1.Higher Cost Big-Box retailer Wireless (AT&T) (Verizon) (Sprint)
2.Reliable Low cost Wireless (Directlink Broadband ) Startup plans
- Cell Carriers
- Wireless (Local Provider)
How does the BIG BOX providers i.e. (Cell Phone) Wireless Internet Access work?
Wireless Internet service consists of two parts: Plan and Equipment
1. A Internet service data plan from your cellular provider.
Wireless Internet service startup plans cost about $50 a month for 5 GB of data usage. Bandwidth overage charges are extremely expensive, so be sure to monitor your monthly broadband data usage closely.
2.A Internet service data plan from your wireless ISP local provider i.e. (Directlink)
Wireless Internet service startup plans cost about $40 a month for 100 GB of data usage. Bandwidth overage charges are very low compared to CELL phone vendors, most likely your average usage for medium plans like these never exceed 60GB per month, If so then you upgrade to a larger plan and don’t worry about the overages because the price is built-in to the plan i.e. like a medium plan would have a 150GB cap for only 10.00 more per month.
1. B the hardware to receive and process the wireless broadband data.
Most BIG BOX providers have free or heavily discounted wireless Internet devices available, often referred to as Air Cards, when you sign a service contract.
Cellular Cards & Connection Devices
- PCMCIA Cards - Older laptops - Cellular modem for PCMCIA slot.
- Express Cards - Newer laptops - Cellular modem for Express card slot.
- USB Device - USB cellular modem - Works with most computers with a USB port.
- Cell Phone - Many newer cell phones can be tethered to a laptop and act as a wireless broadband modem.
- MiFi Devices - Acts as a both wireless router and modem, allowing multiple wireless device connections.
- Built-in Wireless - Devices with integrated hardware i.e.: Netbooks’.
2. B The hardware required for Directink Broadband wireless broadband data plans.
Unlike BIG BOX providers we don’t have you weighted down with extra unnecessary items to purchase for installation, we discount our services from day one no gimmicks or bundles to deal with, just purchase (not rent) your own often Modem referred to as Wireless Modem, once you own that we simply install the rest need for your internet connection to complete the process, No monthly fees for additional hardware just one low monthly usage fee with great service support and no contracts to haggle over, come and go as you like with us.
One time Cost: One Wireless Modem or Wired Modem business/residential supports:
- Any Wireless Laptops or PC – G/N wireless or Hard wired devices.
- Most Cell Phone - Many newer cell phones can be tethered to a Home Modem and utilize our internet to increase its signal or simple acts as a PC browser.
- Any Built-in Wireless - Devices with integrated hardware i.e.: Netbooks’. IPad, iPhone, android, etc.
- TV boxes – Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, and many others